Tips for a healthy and happy diet
Healthy living is very important and crucial for us these days. With rise in the number of sedentary jobs, more and more people are developing various diseases and conditions which are lifestyle diseases.
Well, if you want to steer clear of these problems, then you will have to maintain a healthy diet and on top of that exercise on a regular basis. Now when it comes to following a diet, you need not always have to sacrifice the sweeter and the better things of life. There are numerous tips and tricks that you can actually use to enjoy a happy and healthy diet. Let us take a look at some of them:
- It is very important that you cut back on your sugar intake. If you want you can give up on having sugar altogether. Get in touch with stevia manufacturers near you because you get extracts, which are really sweet and contain no calories. These are excellent for those who have a high blood sugar level. Just a couple of drops and that should do the trick. You can use this stevia extract in anything and everything- from your sweet morning tea to your favourite apple pie!
- Include green vegetables in large quantities as a part of your diet. These are very essential for your well-being and healthy living. Have them boiled. If you are having green leaves like lettuce or spinach, always blanch them before you make them into salads. You can prepare fresh Greek or Caesar salad which are not only delicious but are healthy as well. Always use olive oil when preparing salads and be careful not to have the dip too much because that is where all the fat is.
- If you are really fond of your protein then you can always have chicken or mutton stew. Just take a few pieces of the meat, some vegetables and boil them together for a mouth-watering stew. These are health broths which can also make someone feel better who might be feeling a little under the weather. Light stews are very easy to digest and hence are prescribed for people who are suffering from food poisoning or indigestion. You can include these as a part of your daily diet as well if you want a bit of health and taste in your daily meal.
- Take good care of the breakfast. Porridge and milk or curd with dry fruits and with a side bowl of fresh fruits is a very healthy combination. If you want a little something sweet in your porridge, you can use the white stevia powder.
- Dieting does not always mean giving up on certain food items. You really do not need to give up on your favourite items because you will have to cut back on some items. All you need to do is just reduce the amount you used to have. Do not think that you can eat as much as you want just because you are exercising. Control the amount that you take in.
These diet tips are a combination of both healthy and tasty. Try them out for best results.